Tuesday, April 1, 2008

White Cake w/Raspberry Sauce

1 pkg white cake mix
Prepare cake mix according to directions & bake in 13x9x2 pan. Cool on wire rack.
In a small bowl mix 4oz cream cheese & 1 c powder sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 c whipped cream (I used cool whip). Spread over cooled cake & refrigerate until serving. Mix 1 carton (16oz) strawberry glaze (I used sugar free so it wasn't quite 16oz & it had a bite to it) & 2 1/2c raspberries (either fresh or frozen). Top each piece of cake w/glaze.

I loved this cake. It is a special little treat. I bet you could mix up the fruit with the different type of glazes they sell at the store.

Kristi

****if anyone knows any songs that have to do with food let me know, I could only think of the 2 that I have on here****

0 comments: