Monday, April 14, 2008

Crock Pot Meals

I am on the lookout for some good crock pot meals. If you have any please post them.
Thanks

2 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

Oh shoot. I am the world's worst crock-pot cooker. I always MEAN to cook in the crock pot, but then the only time I remember to crock pot cook is around dinner time. And since things have to crock for a long time....it never happens! So yeah, here I am posting a note letting everyone know that I will NOT be potting anything in my crock.

I have a nice crock pot too....

Jamie Brocco said...

I have heard that you can make most dutch oven recipes in your crock-pot. Some recipes have to be adjusted so that you use less liquid.

I have been wanting to try dump cake, but haven't done it yet.

I usually use my crock pot for shredded beef/pork, spaghetti sauce, chili, and sloppy joes. I don't really follow a specific recipe for any of those.

Best Wishes,

Jamie