Black Bean Salsa (this is the recipe I made at our family party. I had a lot of people tell me they liked it! The secret ingredient is the italian dressing.)
Ingredients:
2 cans corn
2 can black beans
2 cans kidney beans
Drain and rinse beans in a large strainer until water runs clear
2-3 tomatoes chopped
Chopped cilantro- with thumb and forefinger encircle a bunch of cilantro about the size of a quarter, or add to taste. (I like a lot, chop a lot of the stem part and use that too)
2-3 green onions chopped, use a lot of the green stem also
½ bottle Italian dressing (I like spicy Italian)
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Posted by irbuanosraL at 11:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
This was really good!
I cheated & just used a can of diced tomatoes instead of fresh & it was still good.
Thanks Aubri!!!
Post a Comment