Monday, March 31, 2008

Lets Share

I am really interested in getting the recipes from friends and family that have been tried & are good. I decided to set up a recipe sharing blog for us all to post recipes to share. If you try a recipe & like it please post it. I am always looking for new ideas. I have sent out a invitation to my email list but if you have somebody who would be interested please add them to the admin of the blog, if you don't know how email me & I will put them on. If you are not interested let me know & I will take you off.
Thanks & hopefully others are interested as well!!

2 comments:

irbuanosraL said...

wow this is exciting!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the receipes. i got this page of dannis and tempes. i have enjoyed some of them. thanks