Pumpkin Muffins -- my 11/4/2009 version
2 cups whole wheat flour
2 1/2 cups flour
3 cups brown sugar (packed)
4 cups pumpkin puree
3/4 cup vegetable oil
6 eggs
1 Tblsp cinnamon
1 Tblsp salt
1 Tblsp baking powder
1 Tblsp baking soda
Mix all ingredients together.
Divide batter in half:
to one half add half a bag of chocolate chips (or more if desired)
to the other half add 1 diced apple and a half a cup of raisins
Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full (I use the same scoop I use for my cookies. I think it is the 2 Tblsp size). I also use cupcake "papers."
Bake at 350 degrees for 20 - 25 minutes.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Pumpkin Muffins -- my 11/4/2009 version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
20 Nov 2009 version: I replaced the whole wheat flour with 2 1/2 cups of oatmeal and increased the regular flour to 3 1/2 cups. Yummy!
Post a Comment